Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of the content that appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content, you must notify us in writing so that we can identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will not be able to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, the following information :
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
3) Identification of the material that is alleged to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address where the complaining party can be contacted.
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of