How do you change a flat tire manually?. Más información aquí – How do you change a flat tire by hand
Along the frame very close to the flat tire Jack. The car up until the wheel is off the ground. Never get under the car when it's on a jack. Since it's fairly unstable in this position.
But all you got to do is put lots of pressure on top of the tire. So. If you've got a big profile tire sometimes you can just stand on it it'll pop.
HOW TO CHANGE A FLAT TIRE IN FIVE STEPS
- Step One: Get Safe. Before you exit your vehicle, you need to pull over or find a place away from the rush of traffic on the road.
- Step Two: Grab Your Tools.
- Step Three: Loosen and Lift.
- Step Four: Change the Tire.
- Step Five: Lower and Tighten.
Place the vehicle jack. Under the location of the frame that your vehicle manual indicates to be safe operate the jack until the flat tire is about six inches off the ground. Now. You can remove the